Simply ME

This is a non-egotist's attempt to be otherwise. This is my personal blog and all the postings made here are my personal views.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Tis my b'day....

I intended to publish this post @ 12:45a.m in the morning ( n be true to the tagline of my blog, ie blow my own trumpet)but due to some technical glitches in blogger i cldnt.
i m quite happy that i cldn then.
as i write this i m looking @ the beautiful bouquet @ my workstation along with a cute card all the way from Gurgaon.Thanks a lot Pooja, Manjusha, Ritika, Pallavi, Ruchi and ....Balaji ( frm Chennai, to take all the effort to place the flowers b4 i reach office). It really made my day. I feel like a Princess.
How I wish I had a data cable right now so that I can transfer this beautiful pic as an adage to this post.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Nadir said…

    U shud also thank ppl who remember ur b'day but just cudn't wish unlike ppl who don't even know the korrekt date ;-)

     
  • At 12:08 PM, October 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kya ??abhi tak data cable nahi le ..pls yaar snaps jaldi bhejo kisi bhi tarah data cable lekar n v all will send u pals b'day snaps n video

     
  • At 3:05 PM, October 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thnx is accepted.. plz xfer the money to my a/c we all here will go to have a treat.. n let you know how was ur b'day treat ;)

     
  • At 4:01 PM, October 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    gud idea ..sha ..fantastic ..actually v wud really enjoy tht ..:)

     
  • At 10:11 AM, October 04, 2006, Blogger Uma said…

    @nadir
    thanks a lot nadir for alleviating my guilt feeling.kahin tumne mujhe wish kiya hota to mujhe bahut dukh hota.

    @sha
    paise to mein bhej doongi par woh treat hi kya treat jisme uma shamil na ho.

    @pooja
    yaar tum logon ko pics mein mail mein bhejti hoon. bluetooth dongle kharida tha, par in office USB blocked hain n in my ghar i hv got a haider ali zammane ka h/w config that doesnt have a USB port.:-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home