Simply ME

This is a non-egotist's attempt to be otherwise. This is my personal blog and all the postings made here are my personal views.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Just a sip...


It has been now 2 months since I got transferred to Chennai. I was jus thinking abt the most significant change that my 2 year stint in Gurgaon has brought in my personal front
: COFFEE!

pre gurgaon:
"Coffee was never my cup of tea well neither was tea".I was a die-hard juiceholic ( n m still) .I belonged to the endangered species of Chennaites who don’t like or avoid drinking coffee. Although I simply adored the aroma of freshly roasted ground coffee powder.

post gurgaon:
my fav beverage: black coffee

well the reasons:
cld be attributed as an occupational hazard.

I am by default a v lazy sleeper( I sleep for v few hours) so I didn’t want to increase my waking hours by drinking coffee but once in office I had to…..( now do I need to xplain this)
Moreover I like spending time in coffee houses for which I had to drink coffee. (somehow I prefer coffee Day to Barista)

the genesis

I started of with Irish Coffee, a fren of mine persuaded me to have it. I liked it v much. It was v much of my kind. Slowly I got hooked to it n advanced to black coffee.

Well when we r into the topic , I must also say abt my off. pantry coffee ( Fresh n Honest). The coffee is made of real milk(u can skip this) n coffee beans (unlike the Ggn branch) n it tastes yumm. It literally charges u up ( a v good strategy by the mgrs to keep u working).

nebody up for coffee with me now !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home