Simply ME

This is a non-egotist's attempt to be otherwise. This is my personal blog and all the postings made here are my personal views.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Home Alone

My sis’s exams are over n her 2 months looooong vacations have begun. So she n my mom have decided to njoi her achievement of becoming 20% doctor by making a visit to my Dad in Delhi. Wow!!! I am alone @ home from today . The house looks so serene n calm.

I have been fortunate, to be blessed with such wonderful moments, throughout my life, every now n then. I love my family v much n njoi staying with them but I also love solitude. I know the first thought that wld cross everyone’s mind in such situation – “njoi ur freedom” . But my parents have already given me enough freedom. Then what’s so nice in staying alone. Now these are the things I love to do now n will do

1) When I am with my mom, most of my time @ home is spent talking with her, leaving v little time for me to be with myself. I njoi sitting in the jhulla in my balcony n keep swinging the whole night(or atleast half night, I seriously don’t want 2 scare away our apartment watchman).that’s what I am gonna do t’row night.
2) Our parents take care of us so v well, I always like testing , if I am able to take care of myself in the same way. This might sound quite ridiculous, but I am sure given a chance v wld usually get lazy n forgo all the small details that we were so particular when someone else was there to do for us. (eg: can u cook ur food exactly the same way in which u keep telling ur mom to cook, r u ready to iron ur dress that was neatly stacked in ur wardrobe just bcoz there is a small crease in the shoulder amidst ur morn rush, I guess u get what I am trying to say )
3) One thing that my mom doesn’t like is “ reading books well past midnight” n I am gonna do exactly the same, read “WE THE LIVING” tonight.(well its already midnight).
4) Most of all, live ur day to day life in such a way that no on knows that u r “HOME ALONE”. It might sound like point 2, but that was more abt “me” this is more abt “what others think of me”

Will let u know abt my xperience n also how I fared in my litmus test @ the end of this bliss.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home