Simply ME

This is a non-egotist's attempt to be otherwise. This is my personal blog and all the postings made here are my personal views.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I Blog



This is my second effort in blogging and my first as myself(the previous one was under false identity), well that justifies the name of my blog.

I always wonder why do ppl blog (particularly the personal diary types).Its quite unusual for the author of this blog to ask such a q but still....

No one likes to discuss their life with perfectly strange ppl.
then why do ppl put their ideas in public domain?

the probable reasons that i can think of:

1)BULLETIN BOARD :Its a good way to broadcast the happenings of ur life to all ur frenz (if few starangers also get to know of it, no probs).
2)SUCTION PUMP: a blog can be a good ventilator to throw out all ur heated emotions .
3)CITIZEN OF THE WORLD: for few,more the frenz better the life, what better way than a blog to acheive this?
4)CHRONOMETER: u spend more time in net than @ home, then what better way to record ur events for future .
5)IN THE CROWD:All the other ppl are doing ,why be left behind, its the most in thing ( frankly speaking the first time arnd, this was the reason for me to blog).
6)PLAIN TIMEPASS: bored of being bored, so blog

do get back with ur reasons for blogging.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home