Simply ME

This is a non-egotist's attempt to be otherwise. This is my personal blog and all the postings made here are my personal views.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Its Official

Its past midnight, I am watching the breaking news on CNN-IBN and I cant keep myself from posting on it.

Firstly the breaking news "Aishwarya Rai gets engaged to Abhishek Bachchan". Wasnt that a scoop, a real surprise, something that was truly unexpected, wasn’t it? Ok what did it break??? Probably many hearts ;-)

Details about how n where Abhishek proposed, the functions that followed it, well wishers list, their onscreen/offscreen history, their chemistry, physics , mathematics of their horoscopes. Demand any trivia n lo u get it, from ‘sabse tez’ to ‘sharp news ..’

Big B, is proud of his Baby B, who has got himself a beautiful BB(bibi),I wonder what Queen B(Jaya) has to say about it. Now onwards The B, Queen B, Abi B, soon to be Mrs.B are going to be working around like busy B(ees) answering to the reporters and in between planning their wedding.
And yes, my best wishes for the couples.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, January 17, 2007, Blogger Nadir said…

    Was it really unexpected?
    Well the news has been round the corner for an yr now
    What is 2 b noted is the timing of official confirmation. Just 2 days after Guru's release.
    Is it coincidence or properly planned thing? ;-)
    I think the latter one just 2 boost film's collections

     
  • At 10:15 AM, January 22, 2007, Blogger Uma said…

    It was indeed the most expected event.well thats what my post also highlights.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, January 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Really I anjoyed reading all forms of 'B' if you r still having nay more Bs please take them out ;-)

     
  • At 9:41 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Uma said…

    May B , I will think abt it;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home