Simply ME

This is a non-egotist's attempt to be otherwise. This is my personal blog and all the postings made here are my personal views.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Here I go..

Today is "Bhogi", the first day of the 5-day harvest festival "Pongal" celebrated in Tamilnadu. It is the day in which people throw away their old stuff, clean their house and prepare for the new harvest.

Since I am not waiting for any harvest, I take it as a day, on which I decide to make a new start, a new beginning.

My fren Nadir remarked that the front page of my blog that reads " Fresh...." has become stale. So here I go kicking the trash and taking a delayed New Year resolution to be more regular with my postings. I feel that I am going to keep this resolution, lets c...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home