Simply ME

This is a non-egotist's attempt to be otherwise. This is my personal blog and all the postings made here are my personal views.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Starting Trouble !!!

I have got loads of work to do,I also know sort of what to do, how to do….. I also know that I got to complete it by tomorrow. I came to office at 8 to start of as soon as I hit my desk. Its been 3 hours since my entry. But I haven’t still started designing. !!!
I thought may be walking a bit would help, nope I was wrong. May be coffee, wrong again. May be a one-to-one interaction with someone who is doing his work pretty seriously, didn’t help again. So I thought let me post something, let it be some arbit stuff.
Am I just being lazy or bored or just checking my limit??? That’s it. I am heading straight to work. Do you ever feel this way?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home